Sunday, November 28, 2010

My first Photoshop work

This was about 4 years ago. I saw this picture somewhere in a magazine. Immediately I wanted to recreate her. What inspired me to do this work was the light effects, specially the hair, the eyes and peculiar teeth.

The complete image has been completed using Photoshop. I had less knowledge of color sense leading me to work mostly using one by one strokes with 2-3 brushes. I mostly worked layer to layer. Now, I can combine colors in the same layer. Now Photoshop has become my life. I have now learnt effective use of filters to bring texturing effects and create brushes as well.

This work also gave me a lot of lessons in Anatomy, as you can see there are lot of mistakes in it.

Anyways, this always remains a special image, first love of my life, maybe ;)

My best Photoshop work
Saraswati Devi

No comments:

Post a Comment